countdown to february

ga kerasa udah mau bulan februari lagi, the long february, kabisat.. sigh...ada tambahan satu hari..
gw sih pengennya bln februari itu cuma seminggu, klo bisa cuma sehari..
ga kuat gw melewati bulan februari.. always remember to someone that i loved, that i respect to, that i belong to, who teach me to survive, my role figure, who teach me about life, and always beside me more than 20 years....
someone who has passed away in this month 2 years ago and make my heart scattered,


bulan february always make me sensitif, sentimentil, temperamental, being introvert, always in a bad mood..
ah, it make me sick, tired..... agggghhhhhhh....
lord please help me to get away
just need someone who could help me out from this situation, need someone help me through this all.. someone who i can shared with.. ahrghhhhhhh.......

februari mestinya diisi dengan kebahagian, senyum, tawa, canda, bukanlah dengan kesedihan yg berlarut-larut, yg mungkin takkan hilang selama aku masih hidup, atau selama matahari masih bersinar di bulan februari..

Lord help me get away
Cause only you can save me now
From this misery
Cause I've been lost in my own place
And I'm getting' weary
And I know I need to change
My ways of livin'
0 Responses