a confession..

haii how are you..
now i feel i really want to grab my phone and dial your number...
heard your voice talk about anything, i really miss the converseation that we had before..
miss the time when i was snoring when u called me.. miss the time when we still up at the middle of the night or early morning just to talk.. share our story even sometimes it end up in fight.. :D but we always laughed after that.
it has been more than a month since u was gone
since i cant hear your voice
since u or i decided to end this..
since u never come to visit me.. and so do i..

Hi.. how was your days.. ?
how was your life..?
how was your love life..?
i thought maybe u have found someone else..
who filled your days...

hi what are you doing now.?
hmm are u still up..? just arrived from ur sat-night..? or still hang-out with someone that u love.. ?
otherwise maybe u just think about me like u always told me a thousand times before.. ah.. just my thought i doubt u still think about me..

do u still remember what we had gone through..?
those high mountain to climb.. those river to cross, those stones to destroy, those ice to break..
it's harder day by days.. can we through thoose again..? we just dont know..
maybe we can make it if we take it slow.. no one told life will be easy.. but it worth to fight for..
but watch it now.. u quit and give up in the middle of our journey,,
And now look the people arround me.. they laugh at me..
they laugh everytime i say i still have a feeling for you..
they said i'm stupid, dumb, idiot, etc
they said i have to move on and i know reality kicking faith sometimes..
is that our faith..?
i just dont know..
In the early monday morning I really miss you so much
To the grey sky of Monday I send a hundred kisses and a big hug (hmm i thik i dont need a big to hug u.. small hug is enough.. :) ) to you
I officially missing you ….

Bandung dingin 02 agustus 09 00:45..
still at my room my empty space.. my loneliness...
1 Response